Friday, September 30, 2011

Organo Gold Busy, Busy, Busy!!!!!

Good afternoon friends! I just love it how everyone is so excited about Organo Gold Coffee. Hum must be because there already drinking coffee so its not hard to convince someone thats already addicted that they need it! Then when you let them know its healthy wow the response is unbelievable.

At last nights CJM Peggy talked about how she has lost 16lbs and the only thing she has changed in her daily routine is drink Organo Gold Coffee. Not only are we changing lives financially were changing lives physically.

So now the question to you is are you ready to change your life? Yes, money really does grow on trees! Do you want to know how?

"Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be”

Leannah
505.569.0091

4 comments:

  1. I love my coffee in the morning and of course while working in the office so I am curious if the coffee you are sharing can have the same taste as to the one I am addicted to?

    Or do you think I can easily switch? I would appreciate any reply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coffee is really good plus very healthy unlike what we could find in normal market outlets.

    I started with Organo last month and with the help of Leannah and her team I am already earning something.

    This is one of the easiest business there is so easy to sahre no hard selling and people are drinking coffee anyway so why not make it a business?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Michael you can switch very easily!! I don't know the brand of coffee your a currently drinking but Organo Gold is gourmet coffee. Not only does it taste terrific its also very healthy for you. I have team members who were avid starbucks coffee drinkers and after trying OG one time they were hooked! Also with OG coffee you feel good just google Ganoderma and see all the benefits for yourself and if you would like I can send you a sample to try I promise you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love coffee in the morning, afternoon and even evening. When you say that this healthy, does it mean that I can consume more cups without the usual side effects with a regular coffee blend?

    The concept of a healthy coffee is really interesting.

    ReplyDelete